Facebook is the best way to escape these days, teens all around the world are connected to each other via Facebook. Now everyone is trying to connect with each other on this social media platform. This social media portal has taken over everyone completely and during this lockdown, everyone is locked inside homes so it’s the only way to connect with the dear ones.
Facebook messenger is one such way to chat with friends, it’s a service that was started by Facebook itself. Now, this service has a lot of interesting features and advancement alongside that makes me different from the Facebook chat box service. It allows the user to use a different set of emoticons while playing videos and sharing photos alongside. Now let's suppose you hold an account the same and you got this information that there has been multiple account login from different devices, at that point in time it is advisable to log out of Facebook messenger. Now, this is done so as to keep the account secured from hackers or any kind of spam. Having said that there are few people who know how to out of messenger, so I will be listing the basic set of guidelines that you are supposed to follow in order to make certain changes:
1. Start by opening the Facebook homepage and sign in to your Facebook handle after that.
2. Having done that you will be automatically disconnected from Facebook messenger.
3. Hit on the “down arrow “ which is placed on the topmost corner in the right end and choose the “select” option further.
3. Hit on the “security and login” option afterward.
4. Check on the section labeled which would let you know where you are logged into, search for the device name by that I mean iPhone/android/iOS.
5. Click on the three dots and select the “log out option”.
Also, to mention this blog will simply give you the ways to log out from Facebook messenger. Besides, there is another alternative too wherein you may log out from the Facebook messenger service by simply clearing the cache and cookies and the unwanted data which is automatically downloaded from the ad blocker. Lastly, it is advisable to log out from the messenger and don’t log in to your account on any other device from a security point of view.